Thursday, January 17, 2013

31 Habits of a JoyFULL Wife, Habit Number 17 - Choose to Thrive

Philippians 4:11-13  (KJV)

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
I'll be honest I've been very blessed all of my life. Of course I've had dark seasons as all of us will; but in comparison to what some have experienced, I have nothing to complain about. Having said that I don't take it lightly that many people suffer adversities and challenges that would make my worst day seem like a trip to Disney World. I find it interesting though,  that many of the most accomplished, satisfied-with-life people in the world are those who have not only made a decision to survive their circumstances, but to thrive. Whatever is going on in your life right now, make a decision that from this moment on, you will look to God for guidance, healing, comfort and to be the source of all that you feel is wrong with your life. 



View this video in it's entirety. After viewing, if you something doesn't spark an unstoppable initiative to thrive in you, have someone check your pulse because clearly you're not breathing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment