Thursday, January 31, 2013

31 Habits of a JoyFULL Wife, Habit Number 29 - Embrace Your "Signature Self"

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well. Psalm 139:14

Nowadays "brand and branding" are buzz words that are for the most part used for business purposes. The way a personal brand differs from a business brand is you're not trying to get "out there." You're not making an effort to get noticed; instead, you are making a statement that says "I own who I am." I'm known for changing my hair. It's not that I am struggling with getting it "right." It's that I love the flexibility and the fact that I have so many options to choose from. Some of the people I know actually look forward to the next style or color my hair will be. I get a kick out of that.

Your signature self is comprised of components that make you feel good about yourself and are based primarily, if not solely on your sense of style. It might be a signature fragrance, the fact that you wear a particular color, your hairstyle; or you might be known for your confident stride.

Caution: let your signature self to develop and flow naturally. Don't force it or you will appear to be an insecure copycat. Whatever sets you apart from others while making you feel great in your own skin, embrace it and celebrate your YOUniqueness with joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment