Sunday, January 20, 2013

31 Habits of a JoyFULL Wife, Habit Number 20 - Phone a Friend

One of my nearly life long best friends has lived miles away from me for well over 20 years, maybe even closer to 30. Needless to say we don't talk as we used to but in our hearts we're still besties. As I write, I'm making a mental note that it's time I give her and actually two other really close friends. Sometimes it's surprisingly refreshing to catch up with a girlfriend. Also, receiving an unexpected call from you might be just what she needs to uplift her when she is going through a difficult time. Now, we can have face time with those who are across the country or across the globe thanks to technology.

There have been times when I my friend and I have connected and learned that each was just about to call the other. Laughing, talking and sharing with your ace-boon-coon-fruit-of-the-loom is a marvelously joyous activity.

Give your long lost buddy-girl a shout-out!

No comments:

Post a Comment